Saturday, February 25, 2012

Vintage Fashions {Fashion Saturday}

Hello everyone!

I am super excited abut this post! I adore vintage style fashions, and I am going to share some of my recent favorites with you today. Unfortunately, since there are so many I love, I can't share them all in one post! I may have to end up doing a few more of these!(: Today, I intend to focus on the fashions of the 30s, 40s, and 50s, some of my favorite periods for fashion, though ther are so many I love!






The ladylike suit...




A very smart pencil skirt...




Strapless evening gown with a nice, full circle skirt...




Classy plaid pants (ooh, I love these so much! I can see myself wear them in muted shades of gray or blue)...




Cute little velvet dress from the 30s...

What do you think, can you pull these looks off today? I like the idea of taking vintage style pieces and updating them with a touch of modern, maybe a statement necklace or shoes. Or you can just make your outfit completely vintage inspired! I might do either, depending on my mood. What about you?


4 comments:

  1. I love that last dress! <3 so cute, if it where that time i would so wear it! :D

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would wear it anyway, but that's just my style...I love old-fashioned dresses!

      Delete
  2. I Love your blog too! Following back. :)

    ReplyDelete