Saturday, February 18, 2012

Circle Skirts {Fashion Saturday}

It's been awhile since I did a fashion inspiration post! Every week, I wake up with the idea that I'm going to do it, then I forget about it completely! Oh well...c'est la vie, right?



I have been a little obsessed with circle skirts lately, because of my friend, who asked me if I knew a good pattern for making one (the tutorial on Ruffles and Roses blog is my favorite), and then all I could think about were circle skirts. If you're like me and watch a steady amount of old 50s TV shows and movies, you probably see a lot of these skirts too!











Next week I plan on doing a vintage fashion post, and there will definitely be some more circle skirts!

Have a lovely weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Oh yes - I love, love, love circle skirts! And I do watch a lot of 50's films and shows;)
    Actually, one of my favorite patterns that I use a lot is a 1/2 circle skirt, which I love. It's got the shape and feel of a full circle without the extra fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome! <3 i love the 3rd one!!
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki!

    Thanks a million for linking up to the blog hop! Wishing you the very best in your bloggy endeavors! New follower :)

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ballon picture makes me happy. I'm obcessed with ballons, ha :)

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete