Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Black and Gray {What I Wore Sunday}









I picked this skirt up at Goodwill last week. It reminded me so much of a poodle skirt (though it's not quite as full), and so I just had to snatch it up! It's surprisingly warm and cozy, and I love the little flower detail! Unfortunately, I had the hardest time styling it! I finally settled on this sweet little blouse layered over a puffed-sleeve shirt for a classy, fifties style look.

Outfit Details:
Skirt: Thrifted
Blouse: Old Navy
T-shirt: Thrifted
Flats: Marshalls
Tights: Fred Meyer




Have a lovely day!


10 comments:

  1. Vicki, this is ADORABLE!! I looove it. The skirt is awesome- love the top of it- and the shirt is perfect to go along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ The skirt is really warm, too, which I looooove.

      Delete
  2. I love it! <3 you styled it perfectly :)

    Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to try it with some other things!

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit! So vintage and classy looking:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was definitely the look I was going for!

      Delete
  4. Hi Vicki, you are looking so smart..hmm..well the skirt is beautiful ~ Lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so irritated that the plastic greenhouse made it into the background, but I think the pictures look pretty good.(:

      Delete
  5. That is such a cute outfit! I love the vintage feel to it. :)

    ReplyDelete