Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Topsy Turvy {What I Love Wednesday}

Hello!

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for me over the past few weeks, with lots of ups and downs, but thankfully, everything seems to be slowing down to normal. This week I find myself pleasantly faced with a bit of extra free time, which I plan on using to get some sewing done, and hopefully a few Valentine's Day gifts. Last year, I didn't give out any Valentines at all since I was bogged down with midterms, and this year I want to make amends. I'm excited to get started!

I'm also working on my early spring cleaning, which is going slowly but surely.



Well, it's Wednesday again, and this week, I have so many things that I love. Can you tell that I'm looking forward to spring?(;

1. Sunshine and green grass...it's such a pleasant change from the normal gloom!






2. Polaroid cameras...if only film wasn't so expensive! These are just the cutest things!



This is a little bit closer to my price range...




3. This show...I laugh no matter how many times I've seen an episode! One of my favorites is "Barney and the Choir."






4. This awesome bracelet tutorial.




5. This lovely cocktail ring tutorial.



Have a lovely rest of your day, everyone!




2 comments: