Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flowing in the Breeze {What I Wore Sunday}

Hi everyone,

You are probably wondering two things; whether I dropped off the face of the earth, and why I am posting what I wore on Sunday on Friday. My answer is all-encompassing: mid-terms. I have never studied harder or longer in my life! But now I can breathe a sigh of relief, and thank God for giving me the strength to go into battle with tests and essays and come out alive. I am incredibly grateful.







I played around with photoshop to bring out the sleeve, my favorite part of the outfit.

This may have easily become my new favorite blouse. I have always had a soft spot for romantic, flowy sleeves, and so when I found this one on sale, I snatched it up. Do you have any features you like to look for when clothes shopping?

Outfit details:
Blouse: Marshalls
Tank top: Thrifted
Cameo: Fred Meyer (I think it's by Curfew)
Skirt: Ross
Flats (which you can't see): Marshalls


I hope you all have a lovely weekend! My postng schedule should be back to normal now that exams are over (until finals next month!), and I have a few fun things planned, like a belated Valentine's day tutorial!


3 comments:

  1. Wao Vicki, Its just Beautiful, I always like black outfits & the top is just lovely!very romantic arms,,no doubt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is a really chic look on you, you look so pretty! :)
    much love from beemod..

    beemod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! <3 i love the sleeves!

    Lizzy

    http://prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete