Monday, February 6, 2012

An Old-Fashioned Girl {What I Wore Sunday}

Hi everyone,

This post was supposed to be up yesterday, but after a series of somewhat unfortunate events, I was unable to get it up. But here it is today!(:

This is a very comfy outfit, yet fancied up with the lace, and I love the colors of it. It has such an old-fashioned look, I think, but it works very well today as well. Mixing elements of modern and vintage styles is one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes I'll go completely vintage (or vice versa), but generally, I like a balanced mix.



Blue is my favorite color, and it is not often that I am caught wearing a different color. It's such a peaceful, calming color, and often puts me in mind of the sea. Do any of you have a color that you find yourself wearing almost every day?



Outfit details:
Dress: Thrifted
Lace top: Thrifted
Tights: Fred Meyer
Shoes: Thrifted
Earrings: Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe (my favorite pair of earrings!)


Have a lovely day!


5 comments:

  1. I love the lace vest and the colors in this outfit. Very sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoo, so cute..the lace top is very nice, wearable with several color combinations too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, old-fashioned, wartime, romantic style perhaps

    ReplyDelete
  4. suuuper cute, I love the colors. and the lace. :)
    tamsynandmarkeesfashionhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the vintage! :) very pretty. <3

    Lizzy

    http://prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete