Monday, November 28, 2011

30-Day Drawing Challenge Days 9-12

Hi everyone,

As you can see, this post is slightly (very) belated, haha. I've been pretty busy lately with Thanksgiving and then a few other things, among my writing and drawing: I've got almost all of my Christmas decorations up, been practicing Christmas music for choir, and right now I'm watching the Maureen O'Hara version of "Miracle On 34th Street" with my little sisters.(: And now -- my drawings from days 9-12.

Day 9



Day nine's challenge was to draw your favorite TV show. I have so many! But I was feeling rather uninspired about drawing anything other than an animated show. So I chose one of my favorites -- Growing Up Creepie.(: It's cute, silly, and it's about bugs. What could be better? :P

Day 10




For day ten, I was supposed to draw my favorite candy. I am a huge chocolate lover, and it was really hard to chose my favorite, but I finally settled on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...they're amaaaaaaazing.(;
Day 11




For day eleven, the challenge was to draw a turning point in my life. This one was too easy! The most recent turning point for me was the transition from homeschooling to college. Going from doing school at home to in the classroom was quite a big difference! The books on the left represent the three classes I took my first quarter; English, psychology, and American history, and then the quote is one of my favorites from Alexander Pope. It reads:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing;
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring.
There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
But drinking largely sobers us again."


Day 12




Day twelve's challenge was to draw a recent achievement. My most recent achievement (at the time) was hitting 25K on my NaNo novel. Now I'm very, very close to hitting the goal of 50K.(:

Well, that's it for today! The rest should be coming soon...especially since there's only two more days left in the challenge!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dear.
    It seems so much fun :) I like the day 12, especially the glitter on boring directory pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, these are GREAT! You;re so talented!!

    ReplyDelete