Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wishing You All a Blessed Thanksgiving

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been posting at all this week! I fell behind in a few things, and it was important to focus on that.(: But I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!


Image from here.

Psalm 100

 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing.

 Know ye that the LORD He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.

 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.

 For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations.



Image from here.

I have so much to be thankful for this year, and always. It's important for me to remember, especially when I feel like complaining, how richly God has blessed me and continues to bless me as I go through life. I've learned the importance of keeping family and friends close, and how even the little things in life can be so wonderful. I'm thankful to be an American citizen, and able to enjoy the rights included in our Constitution, especially the first amendment rights, the opportunity for an education, and so much more....

I'm also thankful for all the wonderful foods of thanksgiving....I am so stuffed right now!(; The candied yams were one of my favorite parts of dinner.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment