Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge -- Day 4

Hi everyone,



This is something that very rarely occurs -- two posts in one day!(; Anyway, today's challenge for the Fall Fashion week is to create an outfit inspired by your favorite era. I'm not sure where exactly you would put my outfit...perhaps in the 1930s?



I really adore this outfit, but there is just one problem -- I don't know when I would have a chance to wear it! It's so fancy! Maybe it could work as a Christmas outfit...or New Year's!


Outfit Details:
Velvet Dress: Gifted, Black Gloves: Windsor, Lace Top: Thrifted, Tights: Fred Meyer, Shoes: Gifted, Clutch: Was my Grandmother's, Ring: Gifted


Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Your right, it would work great for Christmas or New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I think it would work great for a New Years Eve party, but it's totally up to you though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How smart :) lace top is looking perfect! Have fun *(*
    by the way the pumpkin behind is also cool :) glitter on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! & Khadija, I wondered if someone would notice! I decorated the pumpkin with a sparkly spider and then drew all over it with a silver sharpie.(:

    ReplyDelete