Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge -- Day 5

Hi everyone,

How has your day been going? I've been working on cleaning and studying for most of the day -- fun, fun!



Today's challenge was polka dots! I must say, I like polka dots, but I don't own many pieces of clothing with them, and all of them are very summery. I tried to make them a little more fall-ish, but that didn't turn out so well, haha. So I settled on my polka dot tights! I actually am very happy with how they look with this outfit.




Outfit Details: Sweater Dress: Macy's, Tights: Claire's, Earrings: Claire's Bracelets: Made by my sister and me, Boots: Target


Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! I nearly wore my black and white dotty tights today too:)

    swedishfishe@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love your tights.

    Brigid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl You are a cutie pie *(*
    I like the grey sweater! keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps, I can see a Halloween pumpkin in this post too :) it seems you have enjoyed your holiday :)

    Oh yes! plz remove the word verification from this comment form! so you will have more comments too :)

    ~ Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweater dress, it looks really comfortable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete