Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge -- Day 3

Hi everyone,

This is a slightly belated post, mainly because I've been pretty lazy over the past couple days, hehe. Now I have to kick myself back into shape...I have a ton of things that I need to get done today!



Anyway, the challenge for day 3 of the Fall Fashion week was to wear bold/patterned tights. This was an easy one for me -- I have so many fun tights! I just bought these ones a few weeks ago and I love them!


i picked up the blouse at Goodwill awhile back for a couple dollars, and refashioned it -- I took in the sides, fixed the armholes, made the sleeves smaller, and then added the tie. I think it turned out pretty cute!


Outfit Details:
Blouse: Refashioned, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Fred Meyer, Shoes: Gifted


Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Neat outfit, Vicki! :) The blouse looks really cute on you.

    ReplyDelete