Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30-Day Drawing Challenge -- Day 1

Hi everyone,

Sorry about my recent lack of posting! I've been pretty busy lately (babysitting, crafting...LOTS of crafting), and I haven't really set aside any time for blogging. But this month you'll be seeing quite a lot of me. But my posts will probably be pretty short. I'm undertaking two major challenges this month: 1) National Novel Writing Month (where the goal is to write 50,000 words in a month), 2) Shaylynn's 30-day drawing challenge. I'm super excited!

Anyway, the first challenge was a self-portrait. I'm pretty satisfied with this one, though it's nowhere near perfect! I really like the eyes (probably the most realistic ones I've drawn), but I made the nose a lot smaller than my actual nose (which is rather large and protruding).



What do you think?(:

Well, I'll be back tomorrow with "What I Love Wednesday" and the next drawing -- my favorite animal!


3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Your drawing is nice! Self portraits are the hardest thing for me to draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao its beautiful ! I know sweet gal you are so cute then the drawing :)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete