Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Love Wednesday #2

Hi everyone,

How's your week going? I'm having fun with paints, drawings, and collaging, and I've been doing some knitting as well (trying to knit my first sweater!). So there should hopefully be some posts coming up about all that...I'm excited to share it with you!

Anyway, here is the second edition of "What I Love Wednesday"!



The first thing I'm loving right now is the scarf -- whether it's a knit scarf, a silk scarf, or a circle scarf, I love them all! And they're perfect Fall accessories, too!


From here.



From here.

I'm also loving the style of the new ABC show Pan-Am, mainly for the classy sixties' style clothing and hairstyles -- they're just so pretty!




Both images from here.


Right now I'm also in love with layering. I love the look of all the different textures, and it's a great way to stay warm and mix up your outfits in the Fall .


From here.


From here.

And finally, I am completely in love with boots for Fall and Winter -- especially lace-up boots. ^^


From here.


From here.


From here.


What are you loving this Wednesday?


3 comments:

  1. Hmm, very well! i like the links! thanks, keep sharing honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!thanks from sharing!
    Nati from Brazil
    http://natquill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there I was looking through your blog and really liked what I saw please have a look at mine and if you like we could follow one another
    http://saskia-vogt.blogspot.com/
    Hope to hear from you

    ReplyDelete