Tuesday, November 5, 2013

back on the grid


//sweater: gift {from H&M} / blouse, shoes: thrifted / dress {worn as skirt}: target / tights: grocery outlet//

I feel like I haven't blogged in years...I guess it's only been a couple of weeks, but it feels like much longer! School started up two weeks ago, and I've been swamped with reading and assignments--three short essays and two quizzes a week is enough to make my head spin! I am enjoying it, but I've missed blogging, and I'm happy to be posting again. I have a bunch of posts loaded on to the back burner now, and I can't wait to share them all with you. I have so many ideas, and I'm praying I'll be able to find time to make them reality and share them all with you. 

Anyways, this outfit is from a couple weeks ago. It was cold (it's still cold!), and I wanted to bundle up in cozy layers, so I pulled on one of my warmest (and itchiest!) sweaters over a black blouse and dress,  threw on my fleece-lined tights, and I had a wonderfully cozy outfit. I may or may not have worn it for several days in a row I liked it so much. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your November!
Photo 1 - 2012-12-22

11 comments:

  1. Very cuteee! Your hair looks gorgeous!

    missabbeynoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!(: hehe, it really needs cutting...the ends are getting pretty scraggly! Luckily you can't tell from the photos!

      Delete
  2. I adore that sweater! I recently discovered that my coloring really agrees with burgandy, and I've been loving it ever since! I'm glad to see you back in the blogging world again. I missed you and your sweet posts and comments on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Burgundy is one of my very favorite colors. And thank you! I've missed the blogging world.(:

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit!
    LOL! I don't think there's anything wrong with repeat outfits-except it's not good for posting...: ) Not that I know from personal experience, of course! *Wink*
    Are you excited for Doctor Who to start up again?!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no, not so good for posting! Ahhhhhhh---I'm so excited! I can hardly contain myself. :P what about you?

      Delete
  4. I love your outfit!
    So cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we're all glad that you're back, Vicki! I did miss your blog:) And yes, a darling outfit, as usual. I haven't really worn burgundy at all before, but this out fit makes me want to go and buy a burgundy sweater. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so darling! i love that printed skirt you are wearing!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete