Wednesday, November 27, 2013

black and white and cozy all over


//dress: JCP / sweater: kohls / heels, necklace: eBay / belt: thrifted / earrings: fuego//

This dress was an impulse buy, but one of the happiest impulse buys I've ever made. Usually such a purchase ends badly, with the item in question being worn once or twice, then left to hang in the closet until it's eventually given away. And this dress is, happily, not one of those, although at first I almost didn't buy it, then when I tried it on at home, I nearly decided to take it back. But I ended up keeping it, and I'm thrilled with how versatile it is. Black and white dresses may be my new favorite thing. :)

Hope you all are having a lovely week!

 Photo 1 - 2012-12-22

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! That dress is beautiful and I love the shoes! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic outfit! Like your lipstick color!

    Iris♥
    Feminine Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iris! The lipstick is my favorite Mary Kay lipstick--Black Cherry.

      Delete