Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My Winter Capsule Wardrobe

Photo Dec 13, 1 19 55 PM

Hey there! I'm not sure if it's just the holiday season or motherhood or some combination of both (probably both), but lately I feel like I'm in a continual state of playing catch-up. As far as motherhood goes, I once read that you should only expect to tackle one thing on your to-do list a day, and I feel like that's certainly true in my case! There are those rare days where I feel incredibly productive, but more often than not, I'm lucky to finish one thing on my long list of things to do. Anyway, today's one thing is getting this blog post up! I finally took the time to put together my winter capsule wardrobe, and I'm really excited to share it with you all! I feel like it's a pretty big capsule, but because of all the layers I wear in the winter, I don't think it's too big. Regardless, I do see some areas I could pare down and better curate in the future. Anyway, on to the pieces!

Tops:
Photo Dec 13, 1 28 15 PM

1. Black and White Button-Down - Target

2. Grey Pleated Button-Down - J Crew, thrifted

3. Chambray Button-Down - Gap 1969, thrifted

4. Black and White Blouse - Target

Photo Dec 13, 1 29 05 PM

5. Black and Red Flannel - thrifted

6. Blue Flannel - thrifted

Photo Dec 13, 1 31 02 PM

7. Grey Long-Sleeved Tee with Leather Details - Ann Taylor, thrifted

8. Grey Tee - Target

9. Teal and White Striped Turtleneck - Rue 21

10. Black and White Striped Long-Sleeved Tee - Target

11. Gray and White Striped Long-Sleeved Tee - Target

12. White Tee - Target

Photo Dec 13, 1 32 21 PM

13. Red Flannel Top - Rue 21

14. Blue Flannel Top - Rue 21


Sweaters:

Photo Dec 13, 1 35 13 PM
15. Black Sweater with Zipper Detail - Forever 21

16. Black Long-Line Cardigan - H&M

17. Grey Long-Line Sweater - Target

18. Camel Turtleneck Sweater - Forever 21

19. Cream Sweater - H&M


Bottoms:

Photo Dec 13, 1 36 48 PM

20. Black High-Waisted Skinny Jeans - Forever 21

21. Skinny Jeans - Ross

22. Black Suede Skirt - Target, thrifted

23. Blue Suede Skirt - Vintage, thrifted

24. Black Circle Skirt - Vintage

25. Black Button-Down Skirt - Refashion by me :)

 

Dresses:

Photo Dec 13, 1 38 20 PM
26. Plaid Dress - H&M

27. Black Lace Dress - H&M

28. Black Pleather Dress - Forever 21


Shoes:

Photo Dec 13, 1 39 39 PM

29. Black Flats - Charlotte Russe

30. Black Oxford Heels - Thrifted

31. Green Faux-Suede Boots - Forever 21, thrifted

32. Black Faux-Leather Boots - Charlotte Russe

 

Not Pictured:

33. Black and Cream Patterned Sweater - American Eagle, Marshalls

34. Black Winter Coat - Calvin Klein, Ross

35. Army Green Anorak - Ross

36. Leather Jacket - JC Penney's

 

I'm so excited to start sharing the outfits I put together from these pieces! What's in your winter capsule?

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your pieces Vicki! I haven't gotten my winter capsule together yet, but I'm excited to start working on it!
    -Lauren
    http://www.chic-ethique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lauren! Good luck getting your winter capsule put together! :)

    ReplyDelete