Thursday, December 15, 2016

Gift Guide for Him

Photo Dec 15, 12 24 05 PM copy

I don't know about you, but I always feel like the guys on my list are the hardest to shop for. When I'm shopping for the men in my life, I always like to look for something that they'll like, of course, that's unique, and that's fun or functional, and for some reason that's just more challenging than it is shopping for women. And my husband is especially picky! Here are my picks to help you find something for every guy on your list this Christmas, no matter your price point. :)

giftguideforhim

1. Retro Flip Clock

This retro flip clock would be the perfect addition to any guy's desk! It's very 60s retro, but I think the design has a modern edge that would make it fit in just about anywhere.

2. Magnetic Sand Hourglass

Speaking of items that are great for desk decor, how cool is this magnetic sand hourglass? It's classic and minimal, and the magnetic sand sculptures it creates are so neat.

3. Nordic Fleece Hoodie

I can think of so many guys who would love this Christmas-y hoodie! It's a great alternative to a Christmas sweater, and it's warm and fleecy!

4. ION Turntable

If the guy you're buying for is a music fan, this gorgeous ION turntable is the perfect gift! The modern wood exterior is just so cool.

5. Banned Books Mug

This mug is definitely a conversation starter! It has titles of banned books printed around its outside--when the mug is cool, the names appear to be crossed out, but when hot liquid is poured in, the lines disappear to reveal the names. Give this to the literary guy in your life and see how many of the banned books he's read!

6. Brooklyn Botany Beard Balm

For the bearded guys in your life, pick up some beard balm! It'll help keep that beard soft and conditioned. This one's all-natural and has argan oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and shea butter. So good. Incidentally, I'm planning on picking this one up as a stocking stuffer for the hubby.

7. Art Deco Mismatched Socks

I feel like socks are one of those Christmas presents that are so lame as a kid, but super awesome as an adult. I know my hubby always asks for socks. These ones are just a little extra fun! They're perfect for the guy that wants something more unique on his feet, but wants to remain classy. How cool would these look with a suit?

8. Vacuum-Insulated Water Bottle

This snazzy water bottle will keep its contents hot or cold for hours. 12 hours for hot drinks, and 24 for cold, to be exact! So great for road trips. Or work commutes. Or anything, really. This is just a great gift for any guy on your list--he's sure to love it!

9. Codenames Game

So this is actually a gift that I bought this year. Josh and I played this game with my family on Thanksgiving, and had a blast. It's one of those great party games that just about anyone can enjoy--even my grandma got in on the fun at Thanksgiving! I really recommend it for any guy on your list who loves games!

 

That's it! Hopefully this gift guide gave you some good ideas for any guys you have yet to shop for!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment