Monday, December 19, 2016

Gift Guide for Her

Photo Dec 16, 11 51 04 AM

Last, but not least, here is my gift guide for any last-minute shopping you have to do for all the ladies on your shopping list, or maybe even yourself...I know I was super tempted to snap up a couple of these! ;)

giftguideforher

1. Hey Girl, Feel Better Herbal Tea - This is the perfect gift for the tea-loving gal in your life, especially during the cold and flu season! This herbal blend has lots of great ingredients, like ginger, echinacea, and elderberries, to help you feel better when you're under the weather.

2. Vintage-Inspired Letter Board - These are the perfect addition to anyone's home decor, and can either be useful or just display pretty quotes. And I'm in love with that light oak frame.

3. 52 Lists for Happiness - This weekly journal from Moorea Seal has been on my wishlist for some time now. I love the focus on positivity and an intentional approach to happiness. And it's just gorgeous. Perfect for anyone who loves journaling. Or just making lists...I can't be the only one out there! ;)

4. Ipow Magic Color-Changing Mugs (Set of 2) - These morphing mugs are just too cute! And really, is there anyone out there who doesn't love a cute mug? :) This would go great with the Feel Better tea, too!

5. Trigg Hanging Container (Set of 2) - These hanging plant holders look so modern and chic. And they're minimal, so I feel like they'd work in just about any home. Perfect for that green thumb on your list! Or even the black thumb--just add a couple air ferns (or fake succulents!) and you're good to go!

6. Casa Tissue Box Holder - There's definitely a cold-weather theme here...but how cute is this little tissue holder?

7. Bestrice Makeup Pouch - This pouch is such a versatile gift. It can be used for makeup, for toiletries, as a clutch, or for purse storage...the possibilities are endless! And this is such a classic look, too.

8. Daniel Wellington St. Mawes Watch This watch is such a classic accessory. It goes with just about everything, and it's simply gorgeous.

9. Inspired To Grace Verses For Women: A Christian Coloring Book - I love that adult coloring books are a thing now! Coloring is just a great way to unwind at the end of the day, and there are some really gorgeous coloring books out there. I have a few myself and I love giving them as gifts. This year, I got my friend one with Bible passages in it (similar to this one), and as one of the reviewers noted, it's a great way to meditate on a passage because you're spending so much time coloring each page. I love that! :)

10. Instax Mini 90 Film Camera - This instax camera is a great gift for your photography-obssessed friend, or probably just about anyone, to be honest. And this new style is retro and adorable!

11. InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser - For the friend who loves essential oils, this diffuser is the perfect gift! I love the minimal design, and the fact that it lights up, so it can also function as a night light.

 

And there you go! Hopefully this helped give you some ideas for anyone left on your list. :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment