Friday, May 17, 2013

Getting to Know Me Vlog: Q&A Part 1



Hello everyone! I promised myself that I would get my vlog filmed and uploaded this week, and so I did! I had so much fun answering all of your questions, and I tried to answer all of them, though I might have missed one or two. I don't usually talk very much since I'm such an introvert, so I thought the video would be fairly short, but it ended up actually being really long (apparently once you put me in front of a camera I can't stop talking), soooo I split it up into about three parts, which I will be posting over the next week. There are four categories, which I labeled "Fashion," "Personal," "School," and "Doctor Who." There were only two questions for Doctor Who, but since they didn't really fit anywhere else, I made them their own category. Also, since I forgot to put it in the video, the song in the beginning is "Singing in the Rain" by Gene Kelly. One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite actors in one of my favorite movies!


Anyway! I hope you all enjoy it! Be sure and let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions for future videos, I'm all ears!
And if you have any comments on the formatting and video quality, let me know! Due to issues with uploading the video to YouTube from my iPad, I ended up uploading it at a lower quality than I had originally intended. Hopefully next time I'll be able to get the video uploaded at a higher quality.

Have a lovely rest of your week!

Photo 1 - 2012-12-22

14 comments:

  1. Loved watching this! I enjoyed hearing your answers to the questions, but my favorite part was getting to hear what you sound like:)
    Looking forward to the next vids! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always one of my favorite parts of vlogs, too.(: Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. you are too adorable, vicki! i LOVED your vlog. i enjoyed putting a voice with your face and getting to know you better through watching. :)

    i hope you have a happy day!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marli! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. So fun hearing your voice, Vicki! For some reason I guess I thought you were deeper voiced and louder! LOL! You have a sweet personality and it shows on your movie! (that's meant in a sister in Christ compliment =)
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natasha! Haha, usually I'm even quieter--I'm always getting told I don't talk loudly enough!

      Delete
  4. awesome video :)
    I loved it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun learning more about you and getting to hear your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed it! You do vlogs very well! I can't wait for more. Also, you saw Jack the Giant Slayer?! I've been dying to see that one. I've heard it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So interesting!!! Thank you for creating a vlog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea how I missed this video last week! It was so great getting to "know" you Vicki and I can't wait for Part 2. This has inspired me to try and update my blog as I have been neglecting it as of late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Rebecca!(: Part two should be up by Friday, hopefully, if YouTube cooperates!

      Delete
  9. great video! so fun! you did great without a script! love singing in the rain! the best movie ever!

    ReplyDelete