Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Casual Girl's Night Out

Sweater, Tights: JCP // Tank top: Fred Meyer // Skirt: Thrifted // Boots: Snagged from my aunt's closet // Necklace: eBay // Jacket: Target


I love stripes and cozy sweaters, and a striped, cozy sweater is about the best thing ever for me. It's perfect for cold days and lazing around, but it's also a classy staple that can be dressed up. My friend and I decided to go on an impromptu night out a few weeks ago, so I paired this sweater with my navy blue schoolgirl skirt and my favorite tights, and I was ready to go. We shopped around at Target for several hours (they had a HUGE clearance sale going on, so we went through every article of clothing on the racks and tried on just about every shoe), then headed to The Rock for our favorite pizza. If you have one near you, The Rock truly has some of the most amazing pizza I've ever tasted (and probably the most unhealthy, but let's not talk about that). My friends and I love eating there...our favorite pizza is called the "meaty, beaty, big, and bouncy" which is basically their version of the meat-lover's pizza. Oh my. It's amazing. I definitely recommend it!

Ok, now I should really try and get back to my homework. I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Photo 1 - 2012-12-22


8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the stripes! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace! And your outfit is super cute, Vicki!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The sweater looks really warm and cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time! I love time with friends like that. Your outfit is adorable by the way. Looks so comfortable, yet classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki, just got your comment on my blog post and wanted to stop by and say hey and thanks!! I LOVE your jacket! I'm wanting a leather jacket of that style...in a very Martha-from-Doctor-Who-esque style! Although I've already got my air conditioning going where I live, so...maybe next year, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit! I love your necklace!
    I tagged you on my blog if you are interested:)
    http://musingsofaflowerchild.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    Have a great day Vicki!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scarlet tights look perfect with the cognac boots and navy skirt. I'm not a big fan of the jacket with this outfit, but I do like that it edges it a little bit and makes the whole look more fun!

    ReplyDelete