Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stripes! {Fashion Saturday #3}

Hi everyone!

In some ways I can't believe it's already Saturday. It seems crazy that I'm already doing another fashion-themed post! But it feels nice to be busy. I'm hoping to finish my work early in time for a little crafting, which sounds heavenly right now!




I love stripes. I always have. In the battle of stripes versus polka dots, stripes always win for me (though I do love polka dots as well)! They're classy, flattering, and come in all sorts of widths and colors. This year I decided I didn't have enough stripes in my wardrobe, and began unconsciously buying boatloads (not quite literally) of striped shirts. Here are some fun stripey outfits!















I love how stripes can always look classy whether dressed up or dressed down.

What's your favorite way to wear stripes?


3 comments:

  1. cute outfits! i love the black, white and green striped skirt (:

    thanks for the follow! i'm following back. yay for new blog friends...and a homeschooled one too, just like me (:

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweety, I am a big fan of striped stuff ..thanks for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green circle skirt outfit is perfect in every possible way. Love it!

    ReplyDelete