Friday, January 20, 2012

I've been tagged!

Hi everyone,

I feel as though I completely vanished from the blogging world, and am returning after a year-long hiatus, though in reailty it's only been a few days. They have been a long few days, though. Snow makes everything seem to last longer, I think. We've had a bit of a blizzard here! It's unusual for us to have so much snow, and delightful, though also dangerous. The schools have been closed all week except for Tuesday morning, and there have been so many accidents! Wednesday I spent downtown, where the internet was sporadically on and off, then came home to find the power out. It came back (then went off again) and then the internet was out all day. I have not gone that long without internet access in ages! It was a harrowing experience, which I spent mostly worrying about not being able to submit assignments for my online classes (which, unfortunately, do not have snow days....).

Anyway! When the internet came back, I was excited to find that I had been tagged with a Kreativ Blogger award by Natasha!



If I tagged you, you have to:

1. Link back to me
2. Complete the below form
3. Award other blogs, and inform them
4. Share 7 random things about yourself


1) Name your favorite song:
Hmmm...so many to choose from! Right now, I really love "Abide with Me," sung by Haley Westenra. It's a beautiful hymn!

2) Name your favorite dessert:
This is another toughie...But I think it would definitely have to be my mother's ice cream cake, which she makes every year for my birthday.

3) What makes you angry:
Being interuppted while I'm working. There is nothing that infuriates me more, haha. My sisters will confirm this, as they have been the subjects of my wrath multiple times.

4) When you're upset:
I clean. When I am really, really upset I go on a cleaning frenzy (which is unusual, since I hate cleaning)! I also confine myself to my room, lock the door, and turn up the music.

5) What's your favorite pet?
My favorite pet is my family's little parrotlet, Pipsqueak. He recently learned how to say "I love you" and loves blowing kisses. Sooo cute!

6) Black or white?
Both: White for clothes, black for drawing. I can never choose between them!

7) Biggest fear?
Glossophobia. Hands-down. The fear of public speaking. I am also terrified of snakes.

8) Everyday attitude?
Contented. I try to make the most of whatever life throws at me.

9) What is perfection?
A day of relaxation, either by myself or with family. A day where I don't even have to think about my GPA.

10) Guilty pleasure?
Oh dear, there are so many! At the top of the list are chocolate and old movies.

Seven Random Things:

1. I can't read music to save my life, despite being in choir for three years.
2. I am usually a very reserved, awkward-type person.
3. I love reading classic novels.
4. I love debating (despite my glossophobia).
5. I dream of going to Venice during Carnival
6. I adore history
7. I plan to homeschool any children I may one day have

(Wow, I need to work on beginning less of my sentences with "I")

Thanks for the award, Natasha! Now, I tag,

Julie
Lexi

Have a lovely day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment