Monday, January 16, 2012

Fashion Saturday...Slightly Belated

HI everyone,

How was your weekend? Mine was a relaxing one; I finished my homework early on Saturday, then was able to go out shopping for craft supplies, then on Sunday, I took the day off from schoolwork to play in the snow -- the first of the season! Then, something very odd happened. I typed out this entire post on Sunday night, which was already late, got it finished, clicked post, viewed it on the blog to make sure everything looked ok, then went to bed. Today I noticed that the post was gone! Vanished but for the title! I think it may have something to do with Blogger updating their interface...
Anyway! Here is the post in its entirety!





'Tis the season for layering! I used to look at layering as throwing all my warmest clothes on on top of one another, but in some ways, layering can be an art. It can add the perfect touch of style (and warmth!) to an outfit.

Layering can be...


Comfy...


Stylish...


Elegant...


Classy...


Cozy...

And, most importantly...


Layering can be fun!

Aren't those layered tights ingenious?? I love coming up with new ways to wear old clothes. It breathes a new life into them, and the possibilities for remixing are endless!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I awarded you! Claim it here...
    http://natashamarieh.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    Have a lovely day,
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete