Sunday, January 8, 2012

Memories of Spring

Hi everyone,

How is your weekend going? While last week was incredibly stressful for me, this weekend has been a time to relax, unwind, and finish putting the last touches on my creative writing homework (I think I did a pretty good job creating a character that any reader will thoroughly dislike...). Then tomorrow I get back to work.(:

It was a gorgeous day today, the kind with purple clouds and spaces of clear, blue sky. I got a glimpse of the mountains and my breath caught. It's rare to see them so clearly.
It's rare to see the sun around here, actually! Especially at this time of year. It makes me wish spring would come that much sooner.

Blythe, of the wonderful blog Raindrops, is hosting a photography contest under the theme of "life." Life makes me think of spring, when all the flowers start to bloom, and the trees are decorated with fresh, green leaves. These two photos are from spring, perhaps of last year or the year before. The colors always make me happy.

I hope you enjoy them!







Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Seems amazing!! A sunny day is perfect for taking some good images :)
    congrats on winning this contest :)

    ReplyDelete