Saturday, January 7, 2012

Something New: ~Fashion Saturday #1~

Hi everyone,

How had your week been? Have any of your started school again? I went back to school after a six-month break, and honestly, I forgot how much work it is! Or maybe my earlier classes were easier and less time-intensive than these...But I am excited to learn...I pray that as I get back into the swing of things, it will get easier. Last year at this time I was taking 15 credits along with doing three homeschool classes. I'm not sure how I did it! If I could do that, I can certainly do this.

Anyway! I've decided to introduce a new series on my blog, similar to What I Love Wednesday (which I will hopefully be doing more regularly...this past Wednesday was gobbled up by economics homework); Fashion Saturday. I have discovered so many wonderful images via Pinterest, and thought it might be nice to share them with you! So, let's get started!


Original Image found Here.

Lately I have been so inspired by fashions that bring back to mind the Victorian era; lace, ruffles, long skirts, and flowing blouses. Here are a few of my favorites:



The length is shorter than I like, but I love the design!



The lovely ladies of Downton Abbey (though this is later than the Victorian period...)



Lovely~





Isn't that blouse beautiful?



I love every detail of her outfit, thouh I'm still a bit unsure about the fur!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

1 comment: