Friday, July 6, 2012

The First Glimpses of Summer













Last week on a bright, sunny afternoon I grabbed my camera and decided to go adventuring in the yard and see what I could see. It was a welcome break from studying, and gave me the opportunity to see our gardens in new lights and from interesting angles. My favorite part is our vegetable and berry garden, where we have ripe strawberries and lettuce growing, and will soon have blueberries and blackberries (and tomatoes and peppers as well).(:




3 comments:

  1. Awesome clicks..
    Have a great weekend my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cool pictures! What kind of camera do you use?

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!! Your blog looks neat - can't wait to explore!

    Anastasia

    royaldaughterofgod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use a little point and shoot Olympus. It's really nice for taking macro shots, though I hope to get a new one with more options for programming!

      Delete