Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Pop of Blue {What I Wore Sunday}




Dress: Ross / Tank: Thrifted / Shoes: Thrifted / Belt: Forever21

This week seems to be going so fast! Summer school is tough, and the workload is finally getting to me. I'm relieved that I'm only taking two classes, though! And the coursework is definitely interesting.

The heat has also hit here in Washington, and we've been enjoying sunny days in the upper 80s. On Sunday, it was supposed to be about 90*, so I dressed in a cool, flowing dress that looks elegant but is also oh so comfortable! To keep the beige color from being too boring, I added a pop of blue with my new shoes and a stack of bracelets.



3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Vicki..your dress color is so nice!
    I hope you will be having nice summer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress. I am really enjoying the nice weather these last two weeks. We are going on vaction soon hopefully it will keep up :)

    Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete