Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweet and Simple {What I Wore Sunday}







Outfit Details
Dress: Gifted
Necklace: Made by me
Belt: Ross
Tights: Fred Meyer
Shoes: Thrifted

This outfit was so nice and comfy that after church I ditched the tights and belt and wore the comfy jersey dress for most of the day (until my aunt instructed me to change my outfit so we could go walking!).

This week has been a flurry of writing, studying, and logic problems, coupled with some much needed breaks for movie watching ("Till the Clouds Roll By," "War Horse," and "Cranford") with my sisters. On Sunday we took a trip to a nearby garden with one of my aunts, and had a fun time of snapping photos and wandering amongst the lovely blooms. I started editing the photos today, and hopefully I'll be able to post some this week!

I hope you're all having a lovely week!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit, Vicki! It's a great example of how cute belting is. :) I soooo need a black dress. Oh, and I'd love to get a closer look at the necklace you made. It looks lovely! :)

    http://trueelegance92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The tights and shoes are so cute. I have been searching for a pair of shoes like that :)

    Lizzy
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love it. We do a weekly theme called What I Wore Sunday, and we do a link party every other Saturday. Our next party is this Saturday, and I'd love for you to link up this adorable outfit! www.crafting-cousins.com

    ~Natalie

    Holla! We're your newest followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is realy nice. You need designer eyeglasses to look perfect.

    ReplyDelete