Thursday, June 14, 2012

{Guest Post by Olivia}

Hey y'all! I'm Olivia from Fresh Modesty and Working with Eager Hands! I love Vicki's blog and was thrilled when she asked me to do a guest post waaay back in April for her busy week here in June. It sure crept up fast! :D



 I write my fashion blog to try and be an encouragement to Christian girls who desire to dress modestly, yet fashionably, and with a tight budget. My motto is, "Dress outside your box, but inside His book!" I usually post 3 times a week with an outfit or two and an Awkward and Awesome post.



 This particular ensemble is just an every-day-do-chores-take-a-walk-play-with-siblings kind of outfit.

The shirt is a fun color, and complements the green in the skirt nicely, even though they're slightly different. Thankfully the waistband of the skirt is low and slimming, because the shirt is semi-thin and looks bad with bulk underneath. I rarely wear my hair just down without a braid or clip or flower or curl, but this day it seemed appropriate and matched the relaxed, easy style of the outfit.



Outfit details:
 Shirt: Thrift store!
Skirt: Thrift store! It actually looks home made. :P
Flip flops: Target
Drop earrings: Thrift store. Is that gross?


Hope y'all have a fantastic day, and thank you so much Vicki for this opportunity! Y'all take care now, ya hear? I'd love it if you stopped by my blog and said hello! Blessings!


I really love the combination of bright colors! It's perfect for spring or summer! Thanks so much for posting, Olivia! Be sure to check out her amazing blog!

2 comments:

  1. I loooove Olivia's blogs! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post..I will have to check her blog now..She is amazing! Thanks Vicki for sharing her guest post with us..

    p.s check the app girl..where r u?

    ReplyDelete