Saturday, June 16, 2012

{Guest Post by Lizzy}

Hello followers of Deck out in Ruffles!

 My name is Lizzy. My friend, Sammi, and I run the blog Pretty Modest. Our goal is to show young women you can still be very stylish and stay modest. At the moment I am raising funds for our pastor to get to Africa by wearing one dress for 30 days. It has been hard but I am so glad I have been given the chance to change lives. If you would like to learn more about what they are doing over there check out they'r blog. Here are just a few of my favorite outfits so far. Check em out! :)

Day 1



Day 4



Day 11



Day 13



Day 14

If ya'll would be so kind, go check out our blog. :) Thank you Vicki for having my guest post. Your are on of my favorite bloggers and your style is so adorable! You have been very helpful in lots of ways. 
Hope you all have a lovely day!

Keep Shining, Lizzy <3


Isn't it cool how many unique ways Lizzy's able to style that one dress? And for a good cause too!(: Thanks so much for posting, Lizzy!! And on a quick side note--I'm done with finals, which means that I'll be back posting very soon! I'm excited to share what I've been up to.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment