Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday, everyone!(:

Hi everyone,



Sorry for the lack of posts this week! I'm popping on here to explain that we have no batteries in the house (for my camera) and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get my hands on some more. If I'm nice to her, I may be able to get my sister to let me use her camera...(: So we'll see. Also, next week is going to be really busy for me, as it's Holy Week, and then Easter, which is always fun, but busy!

Anyway, Ashley of Bramblewood Fashion posted a tag on her blog today. ^^ Here are my answers to her questions:

1. What's/was your favorite subject in School?
This is a hard question for me, since I either love or hate a subject, and the only subject I ever really hated was math. But if I had to choose, I would probably say history, since it's always interested me, and it ties into a lot of the other things I enjoy studying, such as American Government - you need to have a good knowledge of American history to understand its government!(:

2. What music genre is your favorite?
Um...hmmm....I'm not sure. I listen to a little bit of everything. I tend to like listening to symphonic metal, which mixes the metal sound with a little more classical, and often has amazing vocals. Then I also like classical...(:

3. You can go anywhere in the United States, where do you go?
Given my interest in American history...I bet you all can guess what my destination would be. No? Washington D.C.! I've never been, but I'd love to go someday...just think of all the history!

4. Favorite ice-cream flavor?
Coffee. I love the bitter/sweet flavor!

5. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. I've always loved big dogs.

6. What's your favorite artist {painter}?
I love art, and there's a bunch of different artists I like. Two of my favorites are Alphonse Mucha, and Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones.

7. Favorite Bible verse?
Hmm...There's a lot of them, but one of my favorites is, "Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." It's a nice reminder to keep God in everything I say and do.

8. Favorite Starbucks drink?
Cocoa!(:

I'll be back ASAP with more posts!(:

Have a lovely weekend!

-Vicki

1 comment:

  1. good to know more about you dear..its always an interesting task to do..Enjoy ~

    ReplyDelete