Friday, April 8, 2011

NDFW - Day 6 - Vintage Nancy

Hello!

Here's my outfit from Wednesday! I thought I'd like to wear slacks, but dress it up a bit since it was a church night. So I went for a more vintage look by tucking in my shirt and adding a belt and blazer. Turned out pretty cute, I think! And it was really comfortable, too...these are some of my favorite slacks.



It was a gorgeous day out, but I didn't fix my hair until it was already dark....so we didn't get to take any pictures outside! I kinda like how these turned out, though!



I dont know if I'll be able to get my last outfit in....my photographer was gone, so we couldn't take the pictures yesterday! But I'll try...(:

Anyway, all outfit photos from this week are thanks to my lovely sister. I think she did a great job!(:

-Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment