Sunday, April 3, 2011

NDFW - Day 2 - Modern Nancy

This is how I can see Nancy dressing today....classy, simple, and modest.(: I can see her being an Anthropologie kinda girl, with a style...kinda like my own, hehe. Anyway, here's what I came up with. My sister was amazed at how quickly I threw it together - "Why can't you do this normally?" As you may guess, despite my bulging dresser drawers, I still somehow manage to wake up each morning with absolutely "nothing" to wear. Yeah...I'm getting better at not being quite so picky.



This cardigan is new....I've been working hard on it over the past few weeks. It's modeled after one of Anthropologie's, and is made from two extra-large sweatshirts, which I trimmed to size and made ruffles with.(: I kinda love it.



I also made my headband...(:

For some reason, all of my photos turned out looking kinda goofy....I'm not sure why, haha. These are the best of many!

Now, I have a question: if you read Nancy Drew, which is your favorite book in the series? If not...who is your favorite fictional heroine?

Have a lovely day!

- Vicki

3 comments: