Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tie-Dye...So far!

Gahhh....I know I promised these pictures yesterday, but I had school, then babysitting, then choir, thennnn...it was time for bed. =) Or reading in bed, anyway ("Phantastes" by George MacDonald).

But I'm putting them up now! =) So enjoy, and try to ignore my ugly gloves and too-small apron (necessities, you know!). ;D



Haha, everything is covered in plastic wrap, and I look like I'm kneading bread...



Pretty, right? =) It's comfy and fitted (used to be a large, so I drew around an old tee and cut it to size).

I also dyed some strips of fabric for roses, too, so I'll have to work on making those tonight. I promised a friend one for her daughter... =)

Have a nice night~!

3 comments:

  1. Wao...its so cute..you can also use yellow colored fabric flowers on it..so it will look more nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...that WOULD look really pretty! =) You're so good with colors! I think that all I'm really going to do, though, is to take a black fabric marker to it and draw designs all over...=) I still have to work on figuring out that part, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! I love reading your blog - finally delurking here to share this vintage bag giveaway, please take a look!

    http://www.stephiesays.com/?p=3689

    ReplyDelete