Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Potentilla Bib - Anthro Knock-off

One of the many wonderful craft blogs I follow, Flamingo Toes, is doing a week of Anthropologie necklace knock-off tutorials (that's a mouthful). For me, that's like a week in heaven. Anthro is one of my favorite (and most expensive) brands. My favorite tutorial so far has been the Potentilla Bib, which is not only very pretty, but so easy to make, too.

Go here to see her great tutorial and anthro-inspired photos.

And here's how mine turned out -



I decided I didn't like the way all the petals were flat, so I took my glue gun and folded up a few of the edges to give it a crumpled look. I also made mine a choker. It looks very cute worn asymmetrical. ;D

Anyway, I love it. This may well be my new favorite necklace.

1 comment:

  1. Vicki,

    Thanks for link and the sweet words! You did a great job on your necklace!

    ReplyDelete