Thursday, December 12, 2013

finals week + cozy sweaters


//dress: thrifted / sweater: kohl's / tights: fred meyer / oxfords: eBay//

Hello, everyone! Well, it's finals week (which explains my blogging absence this week), and I've only got two more assignments to finish and I will be done. I'm incredibly excited because it means that in a few days I'll be able to get all my Christmas decor up (finally!) and start work on Christmas presents. And of course, reading, sleeping, and doing all the things I never have time to do during school will be amazing as well.

This is actually the outfit I wore on Thanksgiving--cozy, comfortable, and casual-dressy. I liked it so much that I wore it again this week, during a spurt of very cold weather...it's gotten to that point of the year when I live in sweaters (and flannel), and I'm loving it. Any excuse to be cozy and warm. Anyways...this sweater is one of my favorites, because it can basically be layered with every dress/blouse + skirt combo in my closet and just make every outfit warmer. The dress I have on under this is actually (in my opinion) pretty unflattering, but I love it layered, and the print is just so fall-ish...so for now, it will definitely be staying in my closet.

 Photo 1 - 2012-12-22

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sweater-looks so adorable and cozy at the same time!
    I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming! Seems like the year just started, to me anyway! Not that it's almost over!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorbs outfit, as usual!! I love how you do your hair, btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me a long, cozy sweater! Cute outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're so pretty!! Gorgeous skin :)

    xo
    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete