Thursday, September 5, 2013

the museum of flight


Hey everyone! I have an actual post for you all today! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, and I'm so behind on reading my favorite blogs. I'll have to catch up on that soon! Anyway, the main reason for my absence has been that my family has been on vacation, and also the fact that I've been too lazy to weed through and edit photos. But anyways! On to the actual subject of the post, which is the Boeing Museum of Flight in Seattle. Last week we had a sort of family staycation where we did a bunch of things in and around Seattle. We went to Bainbridge Island, did a bunch of shopping, saw a movie, and went to the Museum of Flight. It's a pretty amazing museum, and pretty huge, too. I love seeing all the old planes and their colors and designs. It's so neat to me, and so inspiring to be surrounded by all that history...and the exhibits are pretty awe-inspiring themselves. If you're ever in the Seattle area, I highly recommend checking out the museum!

I hope you all are having a great week! I also want to welcome all of my new readers and say "Hi!" to y'all, and a big thanks for following along! I'm so glad to have you all here. 

Photo 1 - 2012-12-22

7 comments:

  1. My boys will love this museum! Great photos, BTW!

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how amazing does this museum look! i would love to explore around here and read everything.. yes i'm that person in museums haha. looks like a wonderful time.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love adventures like that!
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to go there someday. (That is the one with the Wright brothers plane, correct? Or is it another?) But, all those planes, under one roof. I think I would just end up moving in.
    I hope you are enjoying your holiday and having a lovely break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the photos! That looks like such a fun time! :)

    Sabrina
    ww.onecityowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE visiting flight museums! I have my pilot's license and love airplanes so anytime we get a chance to visit a place like this I jump on it. Love your bag too :)

    ReplyDelete