Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One of my Favorite Things









Hi, everyone! I'm blogging from a hotel in southern California right now. I'm excited to finally have Internet access after going without it since Sunday! But we've been having fun so far, and I'm definitely excited for the rest of this trip!

This record player is one of my favorite recent purchases. It's adorable and it works great to play my growing collection of vintage records.(: and I do enjoy the sound of records playing...it's just so homey and nice to me. I decoupaged the cover with some wrapping paper and a sweet deer silhouette, and it was perfect! I was excited for to use it in a photoshoot, soooo when my parents gave me a new camera for my birthday, I lugged everything outside and snapped a bazillion pictures. :P isn't she cute?

I hope you all are having an amazing week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I LOVE it! That's something I'd very much like to begin collecting - vintage records. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday dear Vicki :)
    and this is so cute ...you have decoupaged it very very well..I love the cute deer silhouette & its so neat now(as you know I have seen the case before,so I enjoy this new look more:)

    enjoy your trip..have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a record player! They're so...vintagy (if that's even a word) and charming. I love the way you decoupaged the outside. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! What a cute record player! I would love to get one some day - and your decoupage job on it is absolutely perfect!

    And thank you so much for the comment on my blog! I snapped that necklace up in a Modcloth sale a year or two ago. The gold coating is coming off now but I can't bear to get rid of it because I've loved old cars my whole life and I love wearing necklaces that have a meaning behind them. What's your favorite piece of jewelery that you own?

    ReplyDelete