Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Splash of Color {What I Wore Sunday}



Outfit Details:
Shirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Ross
Tights: Fred Meyer
Shoes: Thrifted


Hello! I hope you all are having a lovely weekend! The weather is so gorgeous today that I just want to lay under the sun and nap. Unfortunately, I'm stuck inside studying for a history midterm. Still, I do love studying American history! Later I on going with my family to see the new Studio Ghibli movie Arietty...I've loved all the lives I've seen from them, and I'm sure this won't be an exception. Personally, I love the colorful animation!

Oh, and on a side note, some of you may have noticed that my pictures have been disappearing off the blog! Apparently I exceeded the amount of space I can use for free on Photobucket, so they hid all my pictures. But they should be up soon, and I'm working on different options for uploading photos.(:



5 comments:

  1. WOW! I love it! Don`t you just adore thrift stores?
    BTW you are SO pretty! You look like a 1920`s movie star~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love it the shirt <3

    Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such A pretty outfit!! I love everything about it! And I agree with the first comment, you are so pretty! And thanks ever so much for commenting on my blog! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. So come to have a look onhttp://www.shillas.co.uk You will not be disappointed.
    wedding dress to hire london
    wedding dresses china

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you need or like Wedding Dresses,if you need or like and welcome ,glamgown boohoo dresses reviews here you can find best dresses for your big day!glamgown sherri hill dresses reviews
    http://www.glamgown.com

    ReplyDelete