Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bits of Randomness {What I Love Wednesday}



Hello everyone! I realized that it's been awhile since my last edition of What I Love Wednesday, so I decided it might be nice to do another one.(: I'm currently loving:

1. Colorful Vintage Phonographs (I recently bought one of these for myself in a pretty teal color!)






2. This headband, sent to me by the lovely Elisha (be sure and check out her sweet blog!)



3. These two phrases, which I use on an almost daily basis (and you may understand why if you've ever seen Doctor Who)




{images by me}


4. Finished logic homework (YES!)




5. These lovely updos






What are you loving this week?


6 comments:

  1. the vintage phonographs are coool! been finding one at my place though it seems costly :| great blog! x :)

    followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post :) I like your headband, her blog is nice :)
    all the best for stuies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprised by very expensive price of prom dresses and wedding dresses in various shops? You want to buy these dresses with high quality and cheap price? www.clavonna.com provides you a good choice.
    cheap formal gowns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graduation is a festive occasion - and one with surprisingly few rules when it comes to how you jenny packham glamchase wedding dress reviews stockists or what you wear. While thinking what glamchase prom dresses reviews full coverage back uk you wear.

    ReplyDelete