Saturday, May 19, 2012

Little Yellow Buds {What I Wore Sunday}




Outfit Details:
Blouse: Made by me
Skirt: Made by me
Wedges: Sketchers




Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far! Mine has been good...I've been working on catching up on my reading for school (there's so much I may never be caught up!), spring cleaning, and a bit of crafting.
This outfit turned out looking very vintage to me, which I love. I made the blouse last year from a vintage pillowcase--I loved the print and the lightweight fabric, and so I thought it would make a nice top.(: And then the skirt is made from a sheet...I realized as I was walking into church that it was almost like wearing my pajamas, haha!

On a side note, my finals for school are coming up soon, and I was wondering if any of you would like to guest post during the weeks where I'm busy studying and don't have as much time to pay attention to the blog. It can be about just about anything you like! If you're interested, leave a comment, or better yet, drop me a note at deckedoutinruffles@gmail.com.

I hope you all have a lovely week!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, Vicki! Just shot you an email!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natatashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE outfit! love the print on your blouse!

    Brigid

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many many beautiful prom dresses on http://www.beautydress.co.za. Have a look on it and you will not be disappointed.

    spanish lace wedding dress prices

    ReplyDelete