Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Blessed Easter {What I Wore Sunday}









Outfit Details:
Dress: Marshall's
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Fred Meyer
Shoes: Thrifted
Headband: Made by me


I did everyone's nails for Easter, and my sister's are my favorite--I love the fresh, springy colors! I did mine really quickly before bed, so they're not quite as fancy, but I do like how they turned out!

Mine:


Moriah's:


I hope you all had a great Easter Sunday! My family got up several hours before church to have a big breakfast, and I, of course, overslept an hour so I had to deal with the mad rush to dress and slap on a bit of makeup, then fix my hair. I did it in ten minutes, which is definitely a record time for me! After church we had lunch at home, then headed over to my uncles house for dinner and an egg hunt, followed by a pretty epic game of Scrabble.

On a side note, I'm trying to come up with a way to lengthen this skirt to make it a little more modest, since this is a bit shorter than I usually like to wear, though the tights help a little. Any ideas?(: I was thinking of a black ruffle!

What did you do for Easter?


10 comments:

  1. I think a black ruffle would be adorable! If you didn't want more volume at the hem, you could do a band of black. It would go well with the trim on the bodice:-) I love your outfit!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Blue with a Lovely look..I would like to see headband's close up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit vicki! I love it. Awesome tights too :)
    Keep Shining, Lizzy <3
    www.ptrettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue looks SO GREAT on you! And those nails!...CA-UTE!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable dress! That color<3 And I love your nails!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is just adorable! You look great in that shade of blue.
    I also love our nails=)

    I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://natashamarieh.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Blessings,
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is very unique and pretty. I love your shoes...I am on a hunt for some of my own;)
    -JulieDrews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!:)
    I have been thinking of making a slip with some kind of lace or something at the bottom to wear with anything that is a little short.
    -Rebecca Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your are so beautiful and have such style and taste thanks for being such a great example!

    ReplyDelete