Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Straight Lines {What I Wore Sunday}


Haha...the slit makes my leg look slightly malformed here...I assure you, it's not.





This outfit is a combination I wouldn't have really thought of, a beachy sweater combined with a velvet skirt. Yet, I think it works. The belted waist adds a touch of classy formality to what would otherwise be a strange outfit. It makes me wonder what other outfits I can come up with, combining casual and formal pieces for new looks. And then, to avoid too much black and white, I added a pop of color with my favorite blue tights.

Outfit Details:

Skirt: Thrifted
Sweater: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Fred Meyer
Flats: Marshall's
Necklace: Calvin Klein for Target


I hope you all are having a great week!


2 comments:

  1. I love the belt-over-shirt look. Wear mine that way all the time! Very pretty.

    Thank you for your encouragement about my writing on my post about my little neighbor friend. You're sweet.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete