Monday, March 26, 2012

Simply Casual {What I Wore Sunday}









Outfit Details:
Button-Down: Thrifted
White Tank: Forever21
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Gifted
Skirt: Thrifted/Refashioned
Leggings: Fred Meyer
Boots: Ross


I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I slept poorly on both Friday and Saturday, and so by Sunday I was wiped out--but not too much to go out with a friend for a movie (we saw John Carter, which I thought I would hate, but I ended up loving it!), and some serious shopping (at Forever21 of course!), which we finished up with my first taste of Jamba Juice (yummy!). Then I came home and crashed on the couch. I spent the rest of my night watching old movies with my sisters.(: I threw this outfit on after church (literally...oh--this would look cute with this, throw on a belt, and there we go!) for a dressy/casual look.

Did any of you do anything fun over the weekend?



9 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Loving the belt-under-cardigan look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Especially the boots and the cardigan--very classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit! Jamba Juice is awesome;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I love it, Vicki! :)
    Keep Shining, Lizzy
    P.S. Jamba juice has awesome smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are perfectly girly n have a nice figure. That's why everything suits you best.
    Lovely blog... nice outfit Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that touch of blue that you threw in! I love cardigans. :)

    Sounds like a great weekend! I hope you've enjoyed your break and blogging :) Thanks for your comment, Vicki!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is c-u-t-e! I love the cardigan and button-down :)
    Thanks so much for following my blog!

    ~Nessima of Arda Nessimava

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love watching movies with my sisters...one of my favorite weekend activities!

    www.sjcurtis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete