Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year, everyone! I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted..I've been busy! But I'm eager to share all the things I've made recently with you. Anyway, it's just after midnight, and as I'm writing this I can hear the neighbors setting off their fireworks as a sort of background music for my official New Year's soundtrack (every year, I choose a special song to bring in the new year with..my own little tradition). My sister and I just finished watching the New Year's episode of an old show called "Your Hit Parade," which is one of my new favorites because it has great music and dancing. I thought I would share it with you:



Well, that's how I brought in the new year...what about you?(:

Here' s to this year being just as wonderful as the last! Happy 2011!!

-Vicki

1 comment:

  1. wao..how funny..oldy goldy things...wish you a happy new year..stay cooool & blessed...

    ReplyDelete