Sunday, December 12, 2010

Anthropologie "Diana Necklace" Knock-Off

Ok, time for another Anthro knock-off. I saw this necklace, and I thought, "Hmm...I could make that." And of course, that was just the beginning. A few hours later, I had finished my own lovely necklace.

Here is Anthropologie's version:


And here's mine:



After about forty out of focus pictures, this is the only one that was clear. Ha, I think it's because of my shaky hands. :P

Closeup:



I bet you can't guess what the rings are! I used a bunch of different key chain rings, then covered them with silver ribbon. The little rings are made out of wire. Nifty, huh?

Have a nice day!!

3 comments:

  1. This is very smart...if you will take picture from a little distance,it will never blur...& if you place your camera at any solid thing like stand or any shelf etc...so it will not have any shaken hand image..
    but overall your necklace is cute...keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! And I'm totally jealous that you got to see trans-siberian orchestra! I love their music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie - it's the first concert I ever went to, and it was pretty awesome. my friend fell asleep during the first half, though...XD They decided to play all the mellow stuff then, I guess. but it got way better after that. You should totally go if you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete