Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Ornaments Part 1

Hi everyone!

Ready for another Christmas post?(:

Anyway, when I first decided I was going to do the whole handmade Christmas thing, I had a hard time coming up with ideas. Then this picture was featured on :



& I thought they were too cute! They were simple, but very sweet. So I decided I had to make some up for Christmas presents. Here's my first:



Here's my second:



This is actually my favorite out of all the ones that I made. It's bright and cheery, and the red and green make it perfect for Christmas.

Then I made five other ornaments...three of which I will show you in part two!(:

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I love how they turned out! Especially the second one, I like the buttons!! :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete