Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cute Christmas Cards

Hey everyone,

I don't know if I mentioned it, but this year, I decided to have a completely handmade Christmas (that's code for I was too broke to buy anything...). Anyway, it actually turned out really well. I don't know about you, but there have been times that my handmade gifts have completely backfired on me. This, however, was not one of those times (score!). Anyway, I've taken pictures of most of them, and I'll be showing them off in the next few posts. So stay tuned! Each post will get better and better...

It wasn't until I actually made a list of all that I made that I realized just how much I made in less than a month. It's pretty crazy, but seriously, if I were to just blog about one thing a day, it would probably last me an entire month. BUT I'm going to group things together.(: So it won't take that long, and then I'll move on to more current projects.

Anyway, I made some cute mixed-media cards for friends and family, and here are two of my favorites:

A Christmas penguin:


And a very Valentine-like pink one:



Aren't they sweet? And so quick and easy to make, too.

Did you make any of your gifts this year?(:


No comments:

Post a Comment