Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Party

Hi, everyone! I'm entering a blog party, and maybe you'd like to, too.(: They have some fun prizes!



& Here are my answers:

1. If you had to choose between living on a desert island or tropical rainforest for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Desert Island.

2. What is your favorite music CD right now?
That's a really hard one...right now I really love Brandon Heath's Christmas album.

3. If you were given the choice between wildflowers or roses - which would you pick?
Roses.

4. How much do you like notebooks? Is it mild, or are you absolutely obsessed with them?
Hehe, I guess I'm pretty obsessed. I've got a whole collection of half-filled notebooks, most of them Sanrio cuteness.

5. What is your biggest goal this winter?
Hmm...right now, my only goal is to read Charles Dicken's "A Christmas Carol."

6. If you could change your hair however you wanted, what would you do?
I would want something effortless, hehe. I'm so lazy when it comes to hair!

7. Do you think Harry Potter is bad?
I used to love HP as a kid. I don't think it's bad, but I think that it's bad to make it an obsession, kinda the same with Twilight. Except HP is a classic battle of good vs. evil, and Twilight kinda blurs that line. As a Christian, I always like reading about magic, but in the point of view that it's fantasy, not real.

8. Why do you think pink is a girls' color?
I don't? Haha, I like blue better, and I think it's a bit more feminine. But pink to me has always been a 'girly-girl' color, and it's never been my favorite.

9. Would you be up to singing a solo in front of a thousand people?
I'm not good at singing in public, even with a group of people. I'm not really all that confident in my voice.

10. What colors look best on you?
Dark colors, like navy blue or black. Lighter colors make me look washed out!

11. If you had a different name, what would it be?
I really don't know, haha. I always used to want to change it to something more unusual, but now I'm more content with it. I did always like the name Rhiannon, though!

12. Do you like...
boots or sneakers?
Boots!
flats or heels?
I don't really own any heels, but I love how elegant they look!
books or movies?
Hmm...probably both.
purple or pink?
Purple
long hair or short hair?
Long Hair
a best friend or a group of friends?
A group of friends
ice cream or cake?
ice cream
plaid or polka dots?
plaid

1 comment: