Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random Shots

I forced myself outside today for lunch, then spent the next hour playing around with my camera. I figured the vitamin D would do me good, and just for me the sun decided to poke its fickle head out from behind the clouds, which was lovely.
Here's a sampling of my favorite shots - Enjoy~!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



There you are! I hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I did taking them.

~Vicki

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky,How are you now,today i visit your blog and read about that you was sick,oops!!take care my dear!!!
    now come to your photography,hmmmm..its really nice,your camera pixels are also good,can you tell me some details of your camera??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was sick for about a week, but now I'm feeling much better. :) Thanks!

    Let's see...It's an Olympus FE-170- basically just a point-and-shoot. I love how easy it is to carry around (compared to my other, much bulkier one), and the photos usually turn out pretty nice. I like to use the macro mode on it for pictures of flowers and such - they always look so nice! Though I'm sure that they're nothing compared to a professional's work. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, you caught a spider on camera? Nice!

    ReplyDelete